• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How the heck do you order a unit to move to a point, but also attack units in his way? I've been knocking my head on my keyboard for an hour now.

Actions > Unit > Issue Order

Then click the ( next to ability command and choose Order targetting Point then tell it to Attack to wherever you want it to. The unit will move to the point and attack anything in the way.

Here we go:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 167
Level 11
I got to

Order all units in (unit group) to (blank) (replacing current orders). In the blank spot, can someone tell me where I need to go to get to any kind of movement (specifically attack), because I too am getting a headache on this seemingly simple task.

+rep

I got to

Order all units in (unit group) to (blank) (replacing current orders). In the blank spot, can someone tell me where I need to go to get to any kind of movement (specifically attack), because I too am getting a headache on this seemingly simple task.

+rep

you have to click on the ( before the blank. there you can pick the 'Order Targeting Point'.
WIth that, you can choose your point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.