• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Control/Change Owner of Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so I am trying to figure out how to give control of units to another color but I want to be able to ally and unally them, Ive tried looking across other places but not had any success so thought I would create my own thread on here to see if anyone here has any ideas, feedback or advice on what to do because I have done some trial and error and nothing seems to be working so...

Level 19
Ok so I am trying to figure out how to give control of units to another color but I want to be able to ally and unally them, Ive tried looking across other places but not had any success so thought I would create my own thread on here to see if anyone here has any ideas, feedback or advice on what to do because I have done some trial and error and nothing seems to be working so...
Give control of units to another "color" is illogical since color is interchangeable and color doesnt have a solid meaning. Therefor you probably mean that you want to change owner of units to another PLAYER or you want to SHARE the control of units with another PLAYER.

"Ok so I am trying to figure out how to give control of units to another color but I want to be able to ally and unally them" This tells me that you want to SHARE control of units, otherwise the whole thing about ally and unally makes no sense to me.

Use these actions:
Player - Set Alliance
  • Actions
    • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units
    • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Enemy
OR you might just want to to allow a player to share/unshare units via F11 ingame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.