• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Unit can't carry 2 same items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I have no idea how to import it.When I copy the triggers "IRS" and "Declaration" get disabled.I need some importing help :p

You need to copy the Map Header Custom Code first. When you open the Trigger Editor, there is a map icon on top of all your triggers and your map name next to it, click on it and paste the copied code there. You can look at the test map and see for yourself. Hope I helped :)

Level 8
You need to copy the Map Header Custom Code first. When you open the Trigger Editor, there is a map icon on top of all your triggers and your map name next to it, click on it and paste the copied code there. You can look at the test map and see for yourself. Hope I helped :)

Thank you very much my good sir!I didn't know about the map header custom code :p.System works perfectly!And thank you all, of course.
Case solved, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.