• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit can build only one building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Lets say i have a worker and he can build stuff. Now if that worker finishes construction i want remove him from game. ( He can build only once. )

I tried event unit - finishes construction / being construction and reactions "Constructing Structure" "Constructed Structure"
but these are referring to building not to worker. So i have no idea now how to do this.

Level 5
You want to remove your worker from the game or just make him unable to build?

If you want to make him unable to build after 1 building you can use this:

• Construction Limit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Finishes construction
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Castle Unavailable for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
In actions you add all the buildings that your worker builds so all of them may be removed. If you want it for more players, you can make the same trigger again but for another player.

Level 2
He wants to have one building per unit, not per player.

This could maybe be solved if you give your builder Build (Night Elf) and give all your buildings "Ancient" classification. That's why Wisps die when they build.

Thank you very much, i will never figure this out by myself : O
That is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.