• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit and Hero Talk through Subtitles or Dialogues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys can anyone tell me how to make a unit or hero a dialogue or subtitle where they are talking in the actual game? Like for example when the hero Archmage dies he would say something or when my allies base is under attack the unit or hero in that team tries to call for help meaning through dialogues or subtitles?

Level 9
Is this what you mean ?
  • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Unit named Name: Play No sound and display Message. Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
Okay i can't really try it out right now since i'm going to sleep but i will tomorrow but just to make sure though what i meant is the unit says sonething when there is like an event happening. Have you played the human campaign in the map "March of the Scourge" Were the footman said "The Undead forces have arrived" and then arthas responds to that dialogue thats what i meant.
Edit:And also how do i make the dialogue appear on a specific event like a base underattack or a dying hero or unit or just a hero to hero meet up dialogue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.