• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unique Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi ^.^.
I had today an idea for an ability that will be very unique:
lets say that the hero has 175 mana so the normal abilities say "you need x mana for use this spell"
in this spell the idea will be "you need DARK ENERGY" so you need to use your MISSING Mana insted of your corent.
lets say that a hero has 175 mana so the cost is 75 mana means the hero can use the skill as long as he has more than 75 mana missing (he has 100 mana and the cost is zero mana / he will get mana for use the spell but will lose 75 hp ,things like that etc.)

I need ideals for this new system of spell.

Level 6
If your hero has a constant amount of mana (ex. 100) and you want it to consume 75 "no-mana" energey, put a condition that requires the hero to have 25 mana or less to cast the ability.

Then add any other effect...

But if the amount of many isn't always the same it's more complicated, you shold make something like a condition that (actual hero mana equal or lesser than (total mana - "x")) or something like that... Now I don't have the WE to try it :/

Level 15
Hi ^.^.
I had today an idea for an ability that will be very unique:
lets say that the hero has 175 mana so the normal abilities say "you need x mana for use this spell"
in this spell the idea will be "you need DARK ENERGY" so you need to use your MISSING Mana insted of your corent.
lets say that a hero has 175 mana so the cost is 75 mana means the hero can use the skill as long as he has more than 75 mana missing (he has 100 mana and the cost is zero mana / he will get mana for use the spell but will lose 75 hp ,things like that etc.)

I need ideals for this new system of spell.

Lie...You didn't had the idea today^^,proof are here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/unique-ability-143732/

Level 13
lets say that...

hero has 200 mana
spell needs 50 dark energy

unit wants to cast the spell
CONDITION-if (triggering unit) max mana - mana greater than or equal to than max mana - 50 not
-order unit to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.