• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underwater Scenes [SoV]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ss2.jpg

ss1-1.jpg

map8.jpg

map9.jpg

map6.jpg

map7.jpg

map4.jpg

map5.jpg

map3.jpg

map14.jpg

map15.jpg

map12.jpg

map13.jpg

map11.jpg

map10.jpg

Level 36
Considering how dark your water is, that is impossible >.> Its in light tropical waters this effect occures. And in either case it still looks bad, as a wise man once said; "it may be realistic; but it dont have to look good." <.<

Level 6
How does it look bad, elaborate.

This is a screenshot, my desktop screen size is 1680x1050 and it has to be converted to err a smaller size and the quality gets reduced so dramaticly.

I can send you a test map of SoV that shows the features.

You have to explain to me why it looks bad and how do I make it look good.

And no, the fog is just nice enough :)

Level 36
Dont post terrains if your not open for critique >.>

Anyways, I never said the fog was bad, on the other hand, the fog is GREAT. Its just that the rays dont go with it, when I come to think of it.. the rays dont really go with anything, imo. They simply look bad. You'll improve it by removing them <.<

Level 6
You have to explain to me why it looks bad and how do I make it look good.

I didn't said I wasn't open for critique.

I'll ask around and see if other people says that the ray of moonlight doesn't fit with it.
I need more comments on it but thanks for taking a look at it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.