• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

my underwater game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Yea try to hit the submit button only once....

As for the terrain get rid of the selection circle, and that darkish grass tile looks out of place considering its supose to be underwater. Also try to add some floating boxs, crates, wood ect floating in the water, not just have everything on the ground.

Level 2
thats correct.
yeah...the map really isnt anything compared to other maps..
but this IS my first map im working on...i meen..im still figuring out world editor

Level 2
thanks for the comments though, ill change the tiles and the plants...ill try making the boxes and stuff float..i read about it earlier

On another post it says how you can make things have a varriying hight. So maybe if you do that and put high cliffs [to have it make sense he cant go there] on either side itll look like he swimming rather than crawling along the sea-floor.

And Kilathre where did you get your avatar? thats awsome.

STOP MULTI POSTING!!! SO FAR YOUVE TRIPLE POSTED THEN DOUBLE POSTED!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 1
I think its a cool idea to b underwater and stuff yeah and I think it looks more or less good. Just add more detail and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.