• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underwater Map Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My map is halfway to start on it, but I don't know how to do the triggers alone. I did make the unit Naga Royal Guard submerge but it needs to surface, but I don't know how to make the trigger that would return the Naga Royal Guard to it's previous position. I am working on a map that I will name Throne of the Tides, it's about Nagas vs. Neptulons minions but I also need the Naga Sea Witch with submerge animation because all Naga heroes should have the submerge ability. If you heard or played Water War- Submerged it is similar to this, this map Throne of the Tides is a AoS that will have the similar concept to Water War-Submerged. Please I ask you to edit the map add the Surface trigger that will make the unit surface and return to it's previous position. The fog is needed at underwater area to make the area look submerged of course. I currently need help about it and my map will stop if I don't finish the submerge problem. The submerge ability is linked to surface-after clicking submerge ability while the unit is in water the icon turn into surface icon, and therefore I think that you must create the trigger that will make the surface icon activate just like the submerge, if you don't know other way to activate the surface ability and make it react that when the unit while in the underwater area clicks it teleports to it's previous position in surface area, maybe dummy could work.

When you make the surface trigger send the map back by messaging me. For your work you will be given reputation and rhino model, or say if you have something else resource you wish, I would help you with something in return.

Attachments

• Underwater Level.w3x
    67.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.