• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underlord Boss Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Boss fight template, you might use it for your boss fight, few things you have to do are add custom units of your choice and edit boss's health and mana, you can edit his abilities but i dont know if it is needed.

Keywords:
boss fight, template, astral
Contents

Underlord Boss Template (Map)

Reviews
15:00, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Improve the description and add a category!

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.
This is the last time i'm posting such a comment, i'm just getting tired of this.

Last edited: