• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible Bosses

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
fight 17 bosses with your best pals.

fixed camera

added modes

all that good stuff

give me suggestions.

Keywords:
bosses fun ai compuer
Contents

Possible Bosses (Map)

Level 5
Useless is the right word for this map... please remove the camera so you can move like in a regular map. Maybe you should add more heroes and make all heroes custom (meele heroes is kinda boring). And the way you pick heroes should also be changed so can get some info on the hero you are gonna pick.

1/5

Level 8
Silly mistake to not reset camera after hero is selected. At least it can be solved with Page Up Page Down.
Bosses looks fine since they use custom abilities. But why heroes don't have custom abilities too? and is it even possible to buy those expensive items?

Level 9
Ok, have you ever heard of MEMORY LEAKS?Your triggering is really bad, most boss fights are IMPOSSIBLE even in easy mode with many players...in single player, this map is even unplayable, since you 4-hit die to the first boss, heros are pretty boring, all bosses are oversized and imba, I had to quit at the middle of the game when a boss used a REALLY laggy spell, players have not much time to buy itens at the beggining and itens seem to be all wc3 default, with a few changes...

As it is now, I'd rate it 0.5/5