• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Undeclared Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

i tried implementing a jass spell in my map but i'm currently struggling with a compiling error.

Code:
call CloneItems(s__MirrorImage___MirrorImage_source[this] , illusion)

I have absolutely no idea how to fix this. It's part of a hero concept from chopinski. I did everything i had to (copy necessary triggers, icons, spells, buffs, changed the raw codes)
Is there anything else i have to keep in mind when copying jass spells? i followed the instructions step by step and every other ability seems to work just fine, which are 7 in total.
Any help is much appreciated

Attachments

• Compiling_Error.png
    Compiling_Error.png
    36 KB · Views: 52

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I too think its quite weird.

The triggers are here for anyone else interested: Trigger Viewer | HIVE

The CloneItems is used in the MirrorImage trigger but its not defined anywhere in that trigger. CloneStats is defined which heavily hints that the CloneItems function should be in there somewhere, but its not.
When I download the test map it does however compile.

So I went through all the triggers with ctrl + F and noticed the function you are looking for is in the utilities trigger
upload_2020-10-9_15-0-9.png

Level 3
Yeah that is the strange part, on the test map it works. What is the workaround for me? Do i just copy this from utilities? Shouldn't the function just work?

Status
Not open for further replies.