• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

undeadwarrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A skin for the skeleton, colours same as my mages because i made it for a map with them.
Contents

undeadwarrior (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

M

THE_END: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Level 4
LOoks good.Kinda like a more dusty and dirty skeleton that would be in a tomb.....errr anyway the only thing that needs improving realy is...the mail it looks like its part of the skeleton not that he's wearing it....unless its meant to be like that.(in that case:its good nothing wrong)

Level 4
It is partly meant to look dusty and skin hanging off and if i make the mail any bigger it folds under the ribs on the model and looks strange. If i update it ill add more shading under the mail so it looks more like hes wearing it and maybe more shading on other parts and it doesnt look like paint. It didnt end up exactly like i wanted it to but i thought it would be useful for some people.