• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadPaladin

Keywords:
undead paladin
Contents

UndeadPaladin (Model)

UndeadPaladin (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: An undead paladin might help spice up the undead arsenal.

M

Chriz.: An undead paladin might help spice up the undead arsenal.

Level 3
Dont Fabricate Agrandized Abominable Applesauce

Its Face Is Teh Suxx0r Of Dem All!

Level 2
modeling is fine... but an undead paladin is kinda.. well... totally out
a paladin has light spells... he is good... then he is an undead??????? "livingpally- hey my undead paladin friend.. ur hp is low... i'll cast a holy light to heal you
deadpally- noooo.. arghhhhh
livingpally- uhh... sorry"
:?

Level 1
any living version of this? in my map i would like to have a mounted human paladin with the beard and everything like this model , and then when he die , he become undead and is now allied with evils.

Level 6
Warcraft 3 death knights are paladins who became corrupted by hatred. Maybe this is a death-knight-in-training.

Can anybody say me why there are no orc paladins on this side???

Orcs don't believe in the Light or God (Gods?), they believe in the power of nature.

Level 1
Orcs don't believe in the Light or God (Gods?), they believe in the power of nature.

-.- thank you i knew this but if orc and human live in peace maybe it could be. In a Horde-Alliance city there would be also orcpaladins

Last edited: