• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadMineCircle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just remove the wc3imported thingy to use the model.
Contents

UndeadMineCircle (Model)

Reviews
22:01, 9th Apr 2013 Deolrin: The idea is most excellent, but I would like to request a few changes. First of all, I would very much like to see this done with in-game textures. I know it's possible and I will send you a proof-of-concept if need be...

M

22:01, 9th Apr 2013
Deolrin: The idea is most excellent, but I would like to request a few changes. First of all, I would very much like to see this done with in-game textures. I know it's possible and I will send you a proof-of-concept if need be. This is for two reasons: One, your custom texture is extremely blurry, and uses entirely in-game material, and two, it simplifies the importing process for a user. A couple of extra kilobytes will not hurt the usability of these models, I assure you. This point is proven further by the fact that the World Editor seems to compress map files, and therefore the filesize of each model is even smaller than it appears.
Another thing that you should change is the internal name of the file. Currently, it's "UndeadMineCircle". You should change it to "DevotionAuraTarget", "TrueshotAuraTarget", and etcetera. Or, at least, something similar to that.
Finally, if you would like to argue any of these points, please send me a PM. This applies to all of your aura target models.