• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead missing building animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
(sorry if this isn't the right place)

I just reinstalled Warcraft 3 into my computer... Then I patched the game, then started to play... BUT when I played the Undead race, when I summoned a building, they were missing that Claw/open Portal animation, I can only see the ground texture.

So, is their a fix for this?
(images will be shown, if no one know what I meant)

Level 3
Well, it's not the alt+tab glitch, my video options are set to max, and while I don't know how to update the graphics card driver, the problem only happens on a custom map of mine. In campaign mode it's fine. Same with the other maps that come with the game. It must be something in the map, but I can't figure out what.

Level 3
The problem went away for a while, but now it's back, and I still have no idea why. I didn't change anything about the units effected, so they should still have all the same data. I only changed something in the scripts to change the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.