1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Undead Footman

Submitted by TheReaper
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Ok, i updated it, just added a lil more details, not much, i know :p
And, at first, i din't understand what wormskull ment, but then, i got in :) thanks wormy
AND THERE IS NO CNP OF NARZHULS ARMOURE!!! just for you to know, i did it all freehand
:D if someone will use him path is:
Textures\Footman.blp

Keywords:
Footman, Scourge, Undead
Contents

Undead Footman (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: May be somewhat blurry, but good skin
  1. THE_END: May be somewhat blurry, but good skin

2. HardGamerDz

HardGamerDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good! :D

3. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks very good. :)

4. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Very nice 5/5 it's a gr8 improvement in ur skills :wink: :p

5. Saikann

Saikann

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    looks nice from a distance :)

6. TheReaper

TheReaper

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    hehe, thanks :D
    hmmmm, i wonder what will wormskull say about this skin :p

btw, it was an entry for the Skinning Chalange (2 place :lol: )

Edit: and if someone wants, i can post an icon

7. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Stop giving Wormskull so much credit. His opinion is not more important than any of ours's. :roll:

8. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    very nice. 4/5

9. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    watch out the face, you used very, very harsh shadows here, and you didnt really made a new one, you just drawed over the old face, taking the same structure along. the face could use way more variations, more colors and a little bit more care.
    the armor is a mix of green, lightning and shading, but you should use more than one color, its nearly impossible something in reality have only one base color, it might have a general color. you could, for darkening, use a little bit of blue, for example, it would be a good step.

tone down the amount of BLACK, thick lines, they're highly unrealistic, saying this is only a skin isnt a good reason, good skinners know you gotta make it as real as possible, not set yourself boundaries. the helm is a good example of excesive black lines. since that on the portrait, the helmet have a very important role, you should've taken a bigger care to it.

but anyway, it is an average skin on the wc3search scale. try, no wait, you must develop your shading lightning a bit more, learn to do credible faces, and use more than one color ( darkening/ lightning on the same hue doesnt count ) on your works, its a challenge.
    you might want to use a special burn&dodge setting, but i still suggest choosing your color from the color palette

10. masterblader

masterblader

Resources:
    Resources:
    the sword looks cool

11. TheReaper

TheReaper

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    hehe, that what i was waiting for wormskill :D it's just that ordenery people say "yeah cool skin" but wormskull sees every lil thing, and helps to make it look EXELENT, thanks wormskull.
    And btw, is the face the same as the footman's :?
    Cuz i just painted his face grey and then made a new one...
    anywayz, thanks for all your comments guys
    (will update soon)
    oh, and if someone will use it, pliiz give me credit :lol:

12. t3ch

t3ch

Resources:
    Resources:
    More like a dragon...

13. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I deem this, Best Footman Skin. Looks great! If you just had a little more detail on the face, I'd PM Sansui so we could agree whether or not to give this a "Directors Choice Award" :wink:

14. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Umm not very good it looks average on blp but I think its awfull skin ingame looks like a pile of green stuff, icannot makeout limbs.

Worst part = the shield

You say you freehanded the entire thing correct?
    then why such a crappy face?

15. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    lately, the only skins that might have the most chance of having a dir award would be antihero's. dont get your hopes up, but this wont get a director award, there is countless things to fix, including what i pointed in my previous post XP

16. GoliathPraetor

GoliathPraetor

Resources:
    Resources:
    wormskull you're such an annoying critic you like make ppl feel like crap about their work they worked hard on.. its not bad could use bolder details so that u can see in game better. Oh and wormskull i heard u were gonna reskin that wc2 dk can u release it?

17. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    No, the geomerge is a big failure, it doesnt look like anything like the wc2 dk.

im not an annoying critic, i just dont bother to point out the positive parts, simply beceause every skins here have some to a lot to improve..

18. GoliathPraetor

GoliathPraetor

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes but some are good but all you do is point out the bad you're too negative man. Theres some great skins on this site that you dis on, hell cause of you im afraid of submiting one of my skins....Oh and ill make a d2 dk with a correct skin got cable recently gonna dl 3ds max...

19. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    if i dissed a skin its most likely beceause it's very bad. i am dissing antihero's skin altho they're good, but on every skins here there is flaws and improvements needed to find.

make your w2 dk correctly, maybe i will dl it, the one i was working on had two capes, a weird walk animation, and he holded the staff wrongly.