• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unable to open map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the last week doing nothing but working on the terrain for a mod i'm developing and now for some reason world editor encounters a fatal error while trying to load it. If I have to start this map over I might actually kill myself :(

Attached is the map, any possible help would be greatly appreciated

View attachment 91516

maybe you just deleted some necessary data or maybe its just a weird bug... try reinstalling wc3... btw, have you tried if you can open other maps?

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Hmm that's weird. When I try to open that map, WE just closes. Like Adiktuz said, try to open other maps, reinstall wc3. Maybe your map is protected. I won't post anything about deprotecting it soz ^^

Level 15
It probably got corrupted. If this map was the last one to test through your World Editor, then go to your Warcraft III directory folder and retrieve the "TestMap.w3x"; that is your last tested map.

Awsome, that worked! I don't know how it got corrupted though, nothing weird happened during the saving process :(

Status
Not open for further replies.