1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The SharpCraft World Editor Extended (WEX) has been updated for the latest Warcraft 3 version: Forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders has begun! Artists group up and struggle! May the best team lead the run.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The long awaited results for Mini-Mapping Contest #13 is here! Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Vote for the best Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter entry!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to initialise sound

Discussion in 'Computer Tech' started by GhostThruster, Apr 13, 2012.

1. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

EDIT: Fixed nvm

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. map designer

map designer

what about breifly telling how it was done? regards

3. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

For people with this problem I advise.
    1. Restarting the computer: Sometimes they crash and cannot be recovered without a restart.
    2. Check the device is enabled: The sound device might have been turned off unintentionally by some program you used.
    3. Check the adapter you are trying to use: Not all of them might exist or be supported by the game.

4. sephiroth1234

sephiroth1234

Well I encountered this before, but the problem in my case is that the Warcraft III engine needs to be run with an administrator account, since I'm using a guest account when I encountered this problem (in Windows XP)...

5. map designer

map designer

I encountered it too. The solution was too simple, as I remember, But I dont remember what it was...