• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultrarius Final

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

In this map your goal in-game is to destroy your enemy spawner and to stay alive.
In-game you have one Secret Item which you can sell to nearby Shop to earn 25.000 gold. On this map all informations that you need can be saw in quests press F9 and click for more,also you have Admin Power if you are in Host Team(Fair Spectator/Referee).
87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

This is my first scripted map and in this map you have much fun and secrets to reveal :)
Enjoy!

1. Secret Item available in game.
  2. Every 120 seconds you get gold (Payday)
  3. Supports AI for singleplayer
87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

3dmap.jpg

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:
  • Mixpro (for testing this map with me)
87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

Version 4.3.0
Some Bug's fixed.
Added Secret Code(Cheat)
Added Timer for Payday and Minion's Spawn
Added First Person Mode for Admin (Host) command is -firstperson (still don't work good)
Version 4.3.5
Fixed Bug with Secret Code
Fixed Bug with some spells
Added info about Secret Code when you kill villager's
Fixed Bug with Minion's
Version 4.3.6
Nothing has changed only one text in game.
Version 4.3.8
Now when you kill minion you will get gold :)
Version 4.4.1
Yes! Finally you have AI on this map with custom Heroes and units! :)
Version 5.5.1
Ultrarius has reborn!
Now you have game with 4 players!
New Heroes
New Minimap
New AI
New Sound Effects
New Spells
New Commands
New Image for Minimap
And much more :)
Map is protected from edit because I spent much time to make this map.
Version 5.6.3
Fixed some bugs
Version 5.7.8
All bugs fixed.
Win and Lose System fixed.
Final Version
AI Updated
New Custom Models
New Spells for Host and Players
New mini game (Random Item) for more info check Tips in-game by pressing F9
New Town Hall type for Night Elf
Fixed grammar bugs in some words
Fixed some spell bugs
Secret Code is now changed to other code
Removed Surrender command
Removed First Person Command
Fixed Bugs with Spell Position
Final Version rev2
Fixed some grammar bugs in words
Secret Code is now deleted
Updated/New music on command -musicon
Final Version rev3
Fixed some grammar things
Updated/New music on command -musicon
Added rain weather (Autumn has arrived)
Some shortcuts of units are fixed
All hero spells are adjusted to match its postion on tab
All hero names are changed and added up to 7 names for every race

Keywords:
Warcraft,Dota,LoL,HON,Hero,Ultra,Ultrarius,Superaconi,WoW,Firstperson,Minion,Cheat,Secret,Code,Free,Shop,Reborn
Contents

Ultrarius Final (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b Ultrarius by superaconi RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 5/30 Terrain & Scenery: 4/20 Total Score: 9/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50) 4 Stars: 70% - 93.99% (35-47/50) 3 Stars: 45% - 69.99%...

M

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif

Ultrarius
by superaconi
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

[COLOR=white

[COLOR=white

Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 5/30
Terrain & Scenery: 4/20
Total Score: 9/50

Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50)
4 Stars: 70% - 93.99% (35-47/50)
3 Stars: 45% - 69.99% (20-34/50)
2 Stars: 20 - 44.99% (10-19/50
1 Stars: 0 - 19.99% (1-9/50)

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
Okay, I'm sorry but this map is lacking in too many departments. I feel that the map's gameplay is extremely generic and has many balance issues. The orc hero can insta-kill all the creeps and summoned units with a ridiculously fast chain lightning cooldown. When high levels the spawners can be aimed down in a few seconds. Cheat codes for players are unnecessary and that takes out fair play. You can raid a human town for very useful items but there is no orc town.

I do admire giving an effort too update the map quite a lot of times, but the quality of the gameplay simply isn't there. The shop is useful, there aren't any OP items there. The workers are valuable to the map aswell to repair, but the towers aren't very effective.

5/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
The tile usage in this map isn't very good. Rock road, grass background and dirt bases doesn't cut it for this to be approvable terrain.

The human village isn't too bad, and the lighposts make it not so empty, but that's all I can give to your doodad placement. I suggest you read terraining tutorials, look at blizzard maps, or other AoS's for inspirations.

4/20
navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type. I really do appreciate how you followed the rules, but the only one you couldn't meet is the minimum quality standard. This map has been rejected. Below is a direct quote I've taken from the map submission rules.
- "Average quality standard:
A certain amount of quality is required, the gameplay needs to be somewhat fun, the terrain must not be lacking and a bit of originality should be present."

[tr][TD]
navbits_start.gif
NOTES

[tr][TD]Overall the map simply doesn't .have the quality for it to be approved. I highly suggest you work on a new map instead of fix this one as this has many problems that affect most of the map. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[/TD][TD][/TD]

[tr][TD]
user_offline.gif
[/TD][TD][/TD][TD]
user_offline.gif
[/TD][/tr]
[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/tr][/TD][/tr]

Level 5
AI don't work but if you mean something when you put Computer to play he can cast spells and to defend only himself, but for attack I made that he can attack enemy base when map start.
In the short AI maybe work maybe not but for me it work :)
(Sorry bad english)
And AI can't buy item's or to revive himself again. If he die it's over :(
I will try to make better AI.
I mentioned that map look's like DotA because you have 1 hero and Minion's will spawn every 30 seconds and you must to destroy enemy towers and base.

Level 32
Well, all of the mods are inactive, and I just became a trial map moderator this week. Map rejected based off of this review below and in the moderator comment. Sorry for the rejection, but please read this carefully to know what you could do in the future to be more successful.

-Sincerely SCN

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif

Ultrarius
by superaconi
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

Scores

Explanation

Gameplay: 5/30
Terrain & Scenery: 4/20
Total Score: 9/50

5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50)
4 Stars: 70% - 93.99% (35-47/50)
3 Stars: 45% - 69.99% (20-34/50)
2 Stars: 20 - 44.99% (10-19/50
1 Stars: 0 - 19.99% (1-9/50)

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
Okay, I'm sorry but this map is lacking in too many departments. I feel that the map's gameplay is extremely generic and has many balance issues. The orc hero can insta-kill all the creeps and summoned units with a ridiculously fast chain lightning cooldown. When high levels the spawners can be aimed down in a few seconds. Cheat codes for players are unnecessary and that takes out fair play. You can raid a human town for very useful items but there is no orc town.

I do admire giving an effort too update the map quite a lot of times, but the quality of the gameplay simply isn't there. The shop is useful, there aren't any OP items there. The workers are valuable to the map aswell to repair, but the towers aren't very effective.

5/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
The tile usage in this map isn't very good. Rock road, grass background and dirt bases doesn't cut it for this to be approvable terrain.

The human village isn't too bad, and the lighposts make it not so empty, but that's all I can give to your doodad placement. I suggest you read terraining tutorials, look at blizzard maps, or other AoS's for inspirations.

4/20
navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type. I really do appreciate how you followed the rules, but the only one you couldn't meet is the minimum quality standard. This map has been rejected. Below is a direct quote I've taken from the map submission rules.
- "Average quality standard:
A certain amount of quality is required, the gameplay needs to be somewhat fun, the terrain must not be lacking and a bit of originality should be present."

[tr][TD]
navbits_start.gif
NOTES

[tr][TD]Overall the map simply doesn't .have the quality for it to be approved. I highly suggest you work on a new map instead of fix this one as this has many problems that affect most of the map. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

[/TD][TD][/TD]

[tr][TD]
user_offline.gif
[/TD][TD][/TD][TD]
user_offline.gif
[/TD][/tr]
[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/tr][/TD][/tr]