• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultra Weird missile bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I have a one weird Banshee missile bug. See, in my map (Nation Builder ALPHA) there are banshees (Renamed to gunships) and Stationary Howziter turrets. So stationary Howziters, you see, have a Command Center model with Planetary Fortress animation, and the unit himself is lowered, so when I attack the structure with Banshees, the missiles behave really weird - they just fly away or get suck to the unit and stay like that.
So as I understand this is related to howziter's height (It's negative so there would be only the turret seen). How can I fix this so missiles wouldn't behave like that?

Level 11
Just edit the Z impact on the targeted unit. That would only effect the unit you edited that value for.

Status
Not open for further replies.