• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Game 1.51

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This game is build on basic custom game that have been moded bu couple things. I added 4 more races that was not available in normal game: Ents, Uruk-hais, Furries, Trolls, chaos dwarfs and naga.
I Also removed Foodcost so you can consruct bigger armies. Production is easier because Mines and trees product resurses nearly endlessy. There is new heroes in tavern too. Every race have Their own Wonder and ''God''

New: Balances

Keywords:
Ent Warcraft best 3 2 1 human night elf orc uruk-hai lord of the rings two towers followers of the ring return of the king no food limit cost melee ma
Contents

Ultimate Game 1.51 (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't multiple upload maps, the map is poorly made, as I told you before, bad Object Editor Work, the races really aren't done well. Use Epicwar for your maps. Rejected.

M

10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't multiple upload maps, the map is poorly made, as I told you before, bad Object Editor Work, the races really aren't done well. Use Epicwar for your maps. Rejected.

DPL

DPL

Level 5
Nice try, but total imbalance. Rate 1/5 and null moderator vote