• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate City Control 4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the fourth part of the RPG map Ultimate City Control. In this part triggers have been improved a lot and the player has many activities to do in the city without finishing missions. You can cook, mine and smith, create your own company, be a pirate and more.
GTA games were an inspiration so you can still buy cars and houses.
Please leave comments, positive or negative to help further map making...

Models by:
Summoner-donut3.5
Bussiness Man-Lord_T
Prince of Stormwind-Tranquil
Sword Technique Master-Elenai
Fire Heir-Callahan
Demon Container-Dan van Ohllus
Naga Alliance Commander-dickxunder
Orc Commander-wingednosering

Keywords:
RPG,City,Dominition,Ultimate,Control,Four,
Theramore, Niko Bellic, Anduin Wrynn
Contents

Ultimate City Control 4 (Map)

Reviews
10:06, 31st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map is invisible wherever I import it. I'm going to investigate this. Until, Rejected.

M

10:06, 31st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map is invisible wherever I import it. I'm going to investigate this. Until, Rejected.

Level 6
hehe...... i just downloaded it from epicwar.com, min. before you post it here!!!

Anyway, another good map.........

EDIT: You Forgot to Turn off the trigger for the ship......... i am near to the end of the story but when the orcs attack the pirate docks and kill all of the ships The Flying Belgian and the ship that i first get(i forgot the name) it says that "Game Over, the game will end in 10 seconds" after ten seconds it says "Idiot, Dont get the ship sunk"

Last edited: