I'm going to ask the obvious question here: what exactly is your map besides 'the best ultimate city control map ever'. I've never heard of such a game and know nothing about it. INDULGE me before I download it.
And... that doesn't answer my question. I don't to know what it's LIKE. I want to know what you do in this map. GTA is all about stealing cars and drug-dealing. Is that what you do in your map? Elaborate.
- The map has no description, and no information in general about what is your job in the map or where should you start.
- The spells are rather dumb. For example you give a tooltip about a spell that says "Picks up corpses from the battlefield and shoots them at enemies" and yet all the spell is a simple starfall(you didn't even change the model to be a corpse at least)
- There is no way we know how to open doors and since you can't destroy them there is no way to get inside the enemy's bases.
- Once I took over the base(by summoning a fire elemental, typing "whosyourdaddy" and killing the main chieftain I get the base but in truth all I get is a chieftain hero and every unit I didn't kill remains in the base.
- The chieftains burrow spell doesn't have a DISBTN, makes the chieftain invisible and bugs him so you can't use him anymore.
- The purple gang has way too powerful towers.
- The opening cinematic has no camera work, the terrain is really weird and the dialogues have a lot of spelling errors).
- The map is pretty low quality, there are a lot of bugs and there is no tutorial/description/quest log that would make the player get to know the environment.
- Work more on your map, put some time into it and some effort as well. Read some tutorials or ask for help in the forums. I can't point out a specific thing because there are way too many of them. The cameras in the cinematic need work, the terrain is awful and confusing and there are a bunch of bugs.
- 1/5 Rejected. Sorry. I could ignore the terrain and the cameras but there are just way too many bugs and no description at all a part from the short "walkthrough" at the beginning.