• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ultima Adventure Campaign-a original comb. between TD,RPG ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is my first posted campaign .It is an original combination between Tower Defence , Rpg ,economy....
I always dreamed at a campaign in wich you do more then constructing buildins (wich can be constructed in the melee maps too) and training (on big money ) idiotic armyes to defeat oponents wich you will meet in the next mission .That's way I started this campaign .You evolve from a simple wanderer to a city owner and a hero.My campaign contains one act (momentanly) that lasts about 2-3 hours .In this act I tried to submit the greed/the courage of the humans , the naivity/the comaradeship of the orcs , or the hatred of the undead.
Pleas note that this is only a Beta so don't hasitate to contact me for bugs/ideas/comments .
Thank you for your time and goodwill !

Level 2
I can't argue you with that but when I gave it the name I didn'tthought that I'll get so far..
Maybe you can help me with some names..

Status
Not open for further replies.