• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Mythology--I need a big campaign team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello,

I been thinking of a RPG about myths for a long long time. I have finally decided to make an RPG campaign,or campaigns, about Mythology of greeks, romans, asians, and many more regions. The name "Age of Mythology" is just tempory untill i find a new name. The campaign(s) will allow you to play over 40 heroes and hundreds of unique mythological units and monsters.

These are just some of the MANY heroes you will be able to play:
-Achilles
-Actaeon
-Agamemnon
-Ajax
-Argonauts
-Atalanta
-Bellerophon
-Beowulf
-Bernardo del Caprio
-Bran Galed
-Brunhilde
-Cadmus
-Cuchulainn
Nocice: I have put the heroes in alphabiticle order, and i'v only gone up to "c." Imagin how many heroes there will be if i listed them all up to "z!"

The following regions will be included:
-Africa
-Americas
-Asia
-Europe
-Middle East
-MORE WILL BE ADDED!

THE TEAM

I can't possibly do all this by my self so i will need a BIG team, Im looking for:
-Modelers (more then 10)
-Skinners (more then 10)
-Triggerers (more then 5)
-Object editors(more then 5)
-Concept artists (more then 2)
-Voice Actors (more then 10)
I have only listed the limit of people that we will need but more is allways appreciated.

What you will do:
-Modelers will model and animate the many units in this game.
-Skinners will skin the models that are allready in warcraft and will also skin the new models created by the moddlers if the moddlers don't want to skin there own models.
-Triggerers will do the triggering work, should know quiete a lot about variables.
-Object editors will make the unit properties, such as abilities, how much armor a units has, how much health, attack, etc...
-Concept artists will draw a front, side, and maybe top view of heroes and units, so the moddlers have an idea of what the unit should look like.
-Voice actors will have to act there voices to suit at lease 3 different units. I am planning to put in new unit quotes, so voice actors will help a lot.

If you are intrestead pleas post a resume and some sample of your work, or if you can't find samples of your work, just make one, and show it to me and tell me how long it took you to do.

I am haveing a little trouble on deciding how to release this game, (i call it game, because it's not really a map, nor is it a mod) There are 2 choices on how to release this:
1. Include all the regions in one big campaign.
2. Make a different campaign for each region and include all the campaigns in a zip file.

Please help me with this problem by answering the poll question.

And for people intreastead in joining the team, please post a resume with sample of your work if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.