• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] UI has become green?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
I havn't even messed with the mpq. It happened after I copied some object data from an old map of mine into a new map. I got a error message at some point, but I can't remember the message exactly. Something about an illegal action I think.

Also, I would have shown you guys a screenshot, but the screenshot becomes total black :/

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Check the map for ui files also check the advanced tab for interface and constaant changes.
Ahhh! Thank you! The values were changed for some reason. Weird :/ Anyway, I reset the values, and it's back to normal now. Thanks again!
Look at the Screenshots folder in your Warcraft directory.
Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne\Screenshots
Already checked the screenshot folder, still black :/

Level 16
Happens sometimes when you import stuf from earlier patches.
And i also have the black screenshot problem from a loong time and the way i found aroun it is printscreen ctrl+c and ctrl+v in paint.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Tried reinstalling Warcraft III up to the latest patch? Perhaps some data files have become corrupt.

Are you using Windows 10 anniversary edition? I have been experiencing compatibility problems since the upgrade consisting of inconsistent and degraded frame rate (must be problem with D3D9 fixed shader pipeline).

Status
Not open for further replies.