• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] UI - Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi, how to use these native
Code:
native BlzFrameSetPoint                            takes framehandle frame, framepointtype point, framehandle relative, framepointtype relativePoint, real x, real y returns nothing
i want to adjust the gold text and icon ui to some point on my maps

Level 7
Then I suggest you to use.BlzFrameSetAbsPoint. The native that you posted above sets its position relative to another frame. You use it like this:
JASS:
call BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(yourframename, FRAMEPOINT_CENTER(TOP, TOPLEFT, etc), x value on cartesian system, y value on cartesian system)
For a screen with 4:3 aspect ratio, x can be between 0-0.8 and y 0-0.6.
Also 0.00, 0.00 is bottom left.

Level 4
Then I suggest you to use.BlzFrameSetAbsPoint. The native that you posted above sets its position relative to another frame. You use it like this:
JASS:
call BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(yourframename, FRAMEPOINT_CENTER(TOP, TOPLEFT, etc), x value on cartesian system, y value on cartesian system)
For a screen with 4:3 aspect ratio, x can be between 0-0.8 and y 0-0.6.
Also 0.00, 0.00 is bottom left.
hmm, im pretty confused here because when i used that native the gold text go out nowhere.
also are we can overwrite fdf file on a map with a toc file but same context fdf

Status
Not open for further replies.