• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Strangely enough, I am requesting a spell help for a spell I'm making for submission. Basically, it pulls the unit to the caster, pauses both units, then combusts the charges and flings the target away in a sudden mana cataclysm. I CnPed part of my Runic Swordsman's critical and morphed it simply because I didn't wanna remember how to make the shoving (call me obsessed).
Code:
Cataclysm
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Finger of Death (Archimonde)
    Actions
        Unit - Make (Target unit of ability being cast) face (Casting unit) over 0.00 seconds
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Drain\ManaDrainTarget.mdl
        Unit - Pause (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Unit - Order (Casting unit) to Attack (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Playable map area) contains ((Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) offset by 50.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)) Equal to True
                        ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Make (Casting unit) face (Target unit of ability being cast) over 0.00 seconds
                        Unit - Make (Target unit of ability being cast) face (Casting unit) over 0.00 seconds
                        Unit - Order (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast) for (Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))) using attack type Chaos and damage type Normal.
                        Wait 0.03 seconds
                        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) offset by 50.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Silence\SilenceAreaBirth.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
        Unit - Unpause (Target unit of ability being cast)

Basically, the units barely faced each other, and the Finger is just a dummy spell, the caster hurts itself, and thereis absolutely no SFX, and the worst part is, THE TARGET DOES NOT UNPAUSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.