• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tzeentch Hero Pack

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I separated Heroes and Unit so that the pack will not be hard to review and also can be easily updated
Previews
Contents

Ahriman the Exile (Model)

Aspiring High Sorceror (Model)

Sorceror Lord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Lots of unused materials and textures as well as geosets assigned to two geoset animations. This is a huge bug. Please fix.
I'd suggest working a bit more on the head- The skull mas right now looks like its resting over his nose with the maw proturing a bit. Ingame will not be that easy to spot, but the portrait might be a bit too silly. Also why so many dark colors? Tzeentch is rather colorful to denote change, I think you can try some other textures on the model, maybe a faceless one and see what the weird textuures can give to it. Right now I think thats your weakest one at the moment, still can be useful tho.

Thank you for your observation

Level 1
Hey, where can I find the old Tzeentch's model pack now? They were more suited to fantasy than these...
I needed them, but now they are removed from me on my computer.
:vw_sad: