• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As the topic implied I'm sure these are fairly simple.

First-
How do you make the terrazine icon have text when scrolled over in the top right of the map? I couldn't find anything in text editor for it but I've seen it in a map where it worked.

Second-
How do you make a resource able to be harvested by more than one gatherer at a time?

Thanks in advance

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
How do you make a resource able to be harvested by more than one gatherer at a time?
You cannot directly as far as I can tell. You can make it that harvesting takes no time meaning that a mineral field can service a stupidly large number of harvesters at any time.

Setting "Harvest Time" to 0 and "Return Delay" to 3 for the resource provider behaviour (the one that minerals have) will mean that harvesters do not block other harvesters from the field but will wait at the field for 3 seconds before they can return. It is advisable to get them to play mining animations during this stime for attention to detail.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
UI/ResourceName2 - The name of resource 2 ingame (you have it set to "Terrazine" currently).
UI/ResourceToolTip2 - The the tooltip of resource 2 (defaults to empty string "").

Resource indicies
0 - Minerals
1 - Gas
2 - Terrazine
3 - Custom Resource

Define a text over the default one at those paths. This is done in the Text editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.