• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two new Section Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
an active icon mod could be a good thing.. with my normal attitude, id like atleast 90% of the icons to be gone, but if i lower myself i'd say 50% would be good :) .
happy deleting, elfware.

i hope konblade will do a good job too, and give me many director awards 8) .

Level 3
Congratulation

I am congratulating Konblade, but especialy ElfWarfare (good job, DarkShadow clan member ;) !).

Level 4
1) Wormskull you are truly an idiot.
2) Congrats Konblade!!! who joined my site and never posted :?
3) My faithful admin Elfy!! Well done on getting another place of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 17
AJRAD said:
3) My faithful admin Elfy!! Well done on getting another place of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dint get the meaning of kon's post too...

so y are u calling worms an idoit?

your sig contains caps font - omg cart resist to klick the "!" button - omg i did it - go to hell

Level 16
I like this.
This is why:
Mods I respect in order
1: oz02 (fear)
2: Darky28 (Cool)
3: Konblade--Active Member
4: VGSatomi
5: Elf_Warfare
6: Saikann
7: Sopho (Except for his misconception of the Requests Forum)
This is a nice addition, and I see Konblade is doing a great job

Level 4
Hueter said:
AJRAD said:

i dint get the meaning of kon's post too...

so y are u calling worms an idoit?

your sig contains caps font - omg cart resist to klick the "!" button - omg i did it - go to hell

what a kwazy person you are.
have you not noticed how i resent wormskull for his constant evil prescence here. how nasty to newbies he is. we all laugh maniacally at him on ppt club.

Finarfin, ppt club is back up, Kerrigan, you already know. YES ELF IS KWAZY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.