• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two new comments moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
its where noobies dont know where the caps lock button is and needs to learn the keys on their keyboard. Its on the left hand side if you didnt know.

Congratz New Moddyz

Level 9
I thought i'd provide an example of how you shouldn't do.
MM.jpg

Level 4
I think it was a bad idea to make Saikaan a moderator...

(I hate him...)
(He sucks.....)

Now I have to think twice about coming to w3search, because I got warned for typing in Caps Lock from something long ago (try like 4-6 weeks)!

Level 10
I think saying you hate someone won't help solve problems. It isn't the place to do it. Say he should correct some mistakes he is often making (I don't know, I don't know him very well), but don't attack directly or you'll be the one guilty if this comes to fighting.

Level 10
I'm not feeling better cause I needn't to. I have the bad habit of not minding my own business cause I too often see "bad behaviour" on these forums, that is too much agressivity. But of course if A: I misinterpreted what was being said or B: whatever it was, you don't wanna me to open my mouth, then I'll close it.
BTW if someone thinks my previous post was agressive, then at least it wasn't my intention.

Level 4
Well this will be interesting to see how this all turns out.
And tokuwoka.... I'm gonna assume that caps lack warming you got was from my report.
I reported everyone making "flame-tastic" comments in the "anime war" that took place in the origional lothar thread.
I don't know all the others off the top of my head, but heres a few others reported if it makes you feel better: DrukenTroll, Zordillas, Matabee.

Good Day
-Zero :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.