1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Twilight of the Gods 2.5

Submitted by Randomall
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This map is by Forsaken i have ask for permission from forsaken to upload it because the map is too hard.I have edited only Frozen Throne units trainable and more abilities and food limit.

Keywords:
forsaken,randomall
Contents

Twilight of the Gods 2.5 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 15-Sep-13 (14:27:22)Useful Links:The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps. Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a...
  1. Moderator: -Kobas-
    Date: 15-Sep-13 (14:27:22)
    Useful Links:
    The Important Site Rules.
    You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
    Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
    Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
    Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
    The Important Site Tutorials.
    If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
    Personal Comment:
    Missing author permission.
    Map Status: Rejected
    (1/5) Unacceptable

2. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the map is already uploaded here
    you don't have his permission, anyway
    if you do, post it here
    AND FIX YOUR DESCRIPTION

3. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This map belongs to Forsaken. He doesn't allow anyone to redistribute it.

REJECTED

Please Read Map Submission Rules next time.

4. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well, i have give the permission for him, but he talk that will make a little more easy ( and i already think that is so easy, cause of this i'm mading a new version more difficult ) but u turn this map ridiculos (sorry, but is the truth) and u even have get the lastest version of the map, if u have played that, perhaps u change your opnion about the difficult, sorry but i don't want the people play this map with my name, if u want u can make a totaly new map, but my map, no .

REJECTED

5. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    REJECTED
    Worst map ever u have shame Forsaken.0/5

6. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map is now rejected, please if you get another permission to edit original map, whatever of version update it over this one.

7. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    burned! ~ by kobas

8. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    like, should I even bother downloading or no?