• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight Hammer Grunt

Originally founded by Cho'gall as a clan of pale orcs, the Twilight's Hammer clan is a nihilist quasi-religious sect that fanatically serves the void and seeks to bring about the end of the world.

I have whitened their skin since after the lore they are the pale orcs rallied by cho'gall. I also give them the faceless one stuff since they are void's minions too

I thank @Tamplier777 for his help with the glowing texture.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Twilight Hammer Grunt (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Great work, as usual
Level 13
Wow, just wow.

While I can't legitimately comment Reforged assets anymore (Refunded), I have to say this is just wow.
Many of your other models/skins are awesome, but this one is just breath taking. Just wow.
Congrats and keep up the good work!

Level 1
Hello, your models are beautiful but this model works a little wrong for me, it appears blue, I don't know if there is a solution, if there is, would you help me, thank you for seeing my comment.