• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tutorial Videos Playlist for beginners in the Editor

Level 2
Hello everyone, i've made a few videos on Youtube and got more coming for not total beginners but it includes stuff i have struggled with before.
I mostly use WC3 Viewer, MDX/MDL Converter, Blender and Magos War3 Model Editor. The videos for now include:
-How to fix the "red" model problem (MDX/MDL Converter)
-How to convert foreign formats into MDX/BLP via Blender (MDL Import/Export ADDON required)
-How to import those models and adjust their size (Magos), was using a weapon for example so i added the attachment point stuff as well
-How to attach a Model's specific animation to a spell (WC3 Viewer)
-How to fix the Icon going green (BTN/DISBTN)
I'm doing it from my phone and using text but everything is shown, and regardless i will keep posting stuff like simple Triggers like combining two items into one.
doing thing similar to WOW professions like mining (and receiving the item) without being able to destroy the plant or node (which i've noticed in many maps)
I'm making the video taking into consideration that anyone viewing knows the basic of making Custom units, and i will not be making any videos where i
improvise (let's say i have atypical ways with activating certain Trigger actions with zero variables or usage of Vjass)
Here is the link: