• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tutorial / AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey Guys...

My map Technichal Warfare is now in the Pending area, and i would like you to test it and give me feedback and ideas about the gameplay.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/technichal-warfare-v2-252458/?prev=status=p

Also i am searching for Someone who can make me a short tutorial cinematic, that explains the basics of the map.

If somebody has enough time, skill and patience: I am also searching for someone who can make me an AI.:ogre_kawaii:

These are things i cant do right now, because im not very good in Triggering/ Coding. Im just good enough to make a playable, working map.:ogre_haosis:

Level 7
Party Hard! Map Approved :ogre_datass: Fuck yeah!

Ok, one big step is taken :) But i still need someone to make a Tutorial Cinematic, because the map is pretty hard for newbies to learn. I have completely finished the Next patch but i want to release it with the Cinematic.

would be really Happy if someone could make one. Interested? PM me or post here.

Also i need someone to make an ai, but that can wait ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.