• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

short tutorial cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
since no one seems to be interested in my last post (another section) i decided to try it a last time over here XD
I need someone who can make a short tutorial cinematic for my map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/technichal-warfare-v3-1-a-252458/.

i just want to explain the basic mechanichs of how the base building works in my map, as well as resource gathering.

if you are interested, or have any questions, post here or pm me :ogre_haosis:

Level 7
I can help you with that. Let me know what you want the cinematic to include.

Thank you very much :)

the Tutorial should include:

1. where and how to get Gold (place small extractor or mining facility on blight and power it)
2. how to produce and transfer Energy. (place a reactor and use transfer energy ability; for longer distance use Tesla Coils; to store use Energy Storage)
3.How to defend yourself (Turrets+ Energy supply)
4. how to Attack (small units to strong/big units)
5. last but not least: aim of the Game (destroy the Enemy Prototypes)

....in general:
it should give a quick overview to how a Base is built and used

if you need more information just ask for it :)

Level 7
Ok ...here i am again :ogre_haosis:
seems like Pharaoh is very Busy, so im searchin for help again.
i still need someone who can make a short tutorial cinematic for my map.

In general it should show the basics of base building and resource gathering. More Details via PM when YOU are interested ;)

Level 7
Seems like Cinematics are not that popular :ogre_hurrhurr:

Still searching for someone who can make a tutorial for my map Technichal Warfare.

EDIT: I finally managed to make one myself...it isnt pretty but it should do its job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.