• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tuskarr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heya! ive bin fooling around with world edit and stuff for a while now, and i have noticed something on bnet.........No one seems to have made a tuskarr race in their maps (u know, the lil walrus men who have ice axes and spears)

i wanna use tuskarr as a race in my first big map project, called island nations ( a map in which u choose a race, build ur civilisation and fight wars, but when u die you can become sum powerful thing like a sea monster etc to spice up the game [sum im using are spirit healer, Hydra, Reaper etc] if u can help with this project please message me :))

the tuskarr already have sum units and stuff, and i can use igloos for their houses, but sum stuff like sum kind of mounted tuskarr (Mammoth Riders on smaller mammoths or maybe a mammoth with like a platform or sumthing) and Tuskarr Buildings would be awesome, as well as any other things you can think of.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 5
Wow thanks guys itd be much appreciated and ill credit u guys in any maps i use em in thanks for such a fast response!

Level 5
oops srry i thought i posted a reply 2 this b4 but obviously it didnt work for sum reason, so here it is again

I mostly need buildings that are sorta igloo/orcish arctitecture with like mammoth tusks and stuff incorperated in the architecture

a few ideas that ive had are
tuskarr "ice" mill- igloo or lumber millish building, but with a pile of ice next 2 it and smoke coming out top (pile of ice like ice blocks doodad)
War Mammoth- mammoth with a platform on top or just a tuskarr riding it, attack animations wuld be the mammoths melee attack and caster animations wuld be the tuskarr casting, have sum baggage and stuff behind the rider like on the magnataurs
Tuskarr hero/s-mebbe a tuskarr with hero glow and more impressive looks (tuskarr with icey armour mebbe? tuskarr caster with icey orbs like blood mage?)
any buildings you can create for tuskarr wuld be great (in my view tuskarr architecture would be based around igloos, but also like orcish buildings in the use of hides/skins and tusks/spikes, wood and stone would be a rarity because of lack of such materials in icey places)
maybe a tuskarr altar of some sort would be good, probably be of ice with mammoth tusks sticking up all around it
maybe one of tuskarr buildings have a little tuskarr come out and fish, then go back inside with his fish as its animation for when its producing a unit/researching

ill see if i can find a way to add some sketches and stuff if i can get access to a scanner

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.