• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: Tuskarr Villages MODELERS NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well im making a map called Tuskarr Villages. It's a survival map kinda like Troll tribes... there are 2 Tuskarr Tribes consisting of 8 players and 2 human players in a big icey world of Tuskatar... The map has been made... just pending on custom models...

Some interesting features
Peinguin farm: You get to harvest peinguins for food.
Peinguin revolts: Very rarely Peinguins will revolt and try and escape.
Over time baby Villagers both human and Tuskarrions will grow up..
Fishing: You can fish for Seals in ponds they are a useful fur and food source and the Tusks can be sold to the humans.
Tuskarrions are friendly with humans but overtime they will fight over land. Humans have numbers and Tuskarrions have power.
Evil Lurks in the shadows: There is 2 bandit camps and a Evil ice troll in Tuskartar.. to survive and over throw them both tribes and humans must work together.
King Tuskarrvion: He lies in his shrine, players can go there and pay there respects... something good might happen if you apease him... his ghost still walks the earth... so figure out how to free him

There are many more... and most of the map has been made...

I need Modelers to make some models the models i need are some new Tuskarr models... without a weapon.. as they all have weapons ingame Eskimo villagers. some game item objects.. such as Raw meat, fur etc. and some icon images

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25

You waited THREE BLOODY HOURS for a reply. For EFFS SAKE, DOES PATIENCE EXIST IN YOU?

Why am I so angry? YOU ARE HURTING MY LORE AND I DON'T LIKE IT

The Tuskarr live in Northrend. They have no dealings with humans, due to the Tuskarr living at the very western shores of Northrend while the humans live at Valguarde in the east. They have no "King" who lives in a "shrine", the closest thing they have to a leader is a Tuskarr who leads a large grouping of the villages, Tusklord Hrak'kar of Kaskala. But all he does is say where his family should fish and hunt

And the most HURTINGFUL part, THEY DO NOT FARM PENGUINS. THEY HUNT FISH AND WHALES

You just made me unleash lore upon WoW Wiki. I haven't had to do that for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.