• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Arena] Tuskarr Wars, alpha stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Game Mode: So this is just a small arena with 1v1v1v1. Everyone has the same two abilities Spear Throw and Blink. Spear will always one hit other players. I don't know what to say. I'm a newbie, would like a lot of feedback. If someone decides to check my triggers prepare to be amazed by the quantity.

More to come

Peace
Aphystic

Attachments

• Tuskar Wars.w3x
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Level 13
hey there, i tried ur map and checked your triggers and i have noticed some things that can be improved.

- remove all Do Nothing in your trigger.
- FFFTT can be simplified into 1 trigger just change the event into unit starts the effect of an ability.
- you used 4 exactly the same unit-types the only difference is the name. you can also do it with just 1 unit type then make them use 4 proper names. (any ways im not gonna force u, i mean its your style)
- triggers inside your teleports folder leaks a point
- anti rape system folder-> No Rape leaks a point when u move the entering unit.
- anti rape system folder-> inv in RED you forgot to remove map initialization event
- anti rape system folder-> inv the wait there was kinda risky also use triggering unit instead of entering unit
- your respawn trigger, i think its unrealiable but i also think it would work. the trigger condition is overkill i think. perhaps you should consider another approach.
- man you used the map initialization event way too much. you can combine those actions into 1 event.
- delete Melee Initialization
- clean up the runes.

i skipped the rest. lol theres too many

Level 3
I know no other way of doing it, or didn't! Will check on this and try to shorten it down! Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.