• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikmen wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here is the last version.
It very rough not pretty and basic level of spawns.
I would like to take it much further but want some feedback on the basic idea of it before I go any further.

The multiple onions will change and the units spawning will change.
They shouldn't have to be built.
I'm not to great at fixing things like that so if anyone would like to help
feel free to let me know.

Needed info for creating a thread

* Map name-Pikmen Wars.
* Name of the creator(s)-SwathTheGreat alone
* Current stage of the map-alpha
* Summary of the map gameplay/objectives-
Basic footies style but with a twist on unit spawns
* Map features
Basic footy style map

---ChangeLog---
May 14th-Added Control Points-Nerfed Greens attack into the ground but made turrets more powerful-Buffed yellows attack and changed the hotkey of "Throw Boulder" to "Throw (R)ock"-Decreased unit sizes

Attachments

• Pikmen Wars SAFE V.w3x
    76.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 3
I love the map idea, but i dont like the map =/ If its suppossed to be like footmen wars, make the like red onion thingys auto spawn little pikmen. Yea and the heros they are just kinda strange. Lastly were are the little spaceman people who discovered the planet?

Level 2
As I said its very basic right now. The pikmen are supposed to change when u upgrade i am just not too great with triggers and havent gotten this to work.

The spacemen thing i will work into the heroes a little later. The heroes atm are there for fillers because having just units would make it boring.

I will add new heroes a little later but im working on other things atm.
All of this is why I would like some people interested in the map to assist me with triggers/skins and other stuff in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.