• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turtle Rock Special Mode

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Turtle Rock Special is a customized melee map made by me, it has new skills for ordinary heros and new heros in the tavern. Creeps drop custom items as well.
(7 custom heros in tavern, 16 new items, total 92 custom skills)

Keywords:
warcraft
Contents

Turtle Rock Special Mode (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/26 18:53:29 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Comment:View Orcnet's post [tr]Not Rated Rules
Level 30
to start up this review the only objects that were modified in this map were the tavern heroes, and some additional spells and items, so yeh not the altered melee I was looking for such as new techs, gears, units, etc. so about the heroes, some of them were just a custom thunder clap, storm bolts, and re-use abilities of the tavern heroes anyways what happened to the default tavern heroes? could you at least explain a more proposed information about the map?

Items are somehow useless and at the same time acceptable since most of the items just gives + additional damages or defense, not much entertainment to that.

overall I guess the custom heroes, items, and spells is more fitting in a hero arena map rather than a 5/100 of modification of the melee map that blizzard did, but I know your not going to stop here, I suggest you look for tutorials about altered melees, look at approved ones that gained high ratings, and above all unique ideas. Good luck then.

your errors:
WC3ScrnShot_102512_222512_01.pngWC3ScrnShot_102512_222541_02.pngWC3ScrnShot_102512_222835_04.pngWC3ScrnShot_102512_222832_03.png

a tutorial: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/polishing-your-game-168019/