• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turret

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a very basic model.It took me about 2 days to complete.The animation is too fast i know.Hope you all can still use it too.

Keywords:
Structure,Turret,
Contents

Turret (Model)

Reviews
09:20, 25th Apr 2009 General Frank: This model is very poorly made. The mesh is a disaster and the animations are just very basic. The file size is huge for this kind of model. Over 500kb for a model with only one proper use? You must be kidding...

M

09:20, 25th Apr 2009
General Frank:

This model is very poorly made. The mesh is a disaster and the animations are just very basic. The file size is huge for this kind of model. Over 500kb for a model with only one proper use? You must be kidding me. And I don't really care if it is your first model, because if you start doing anything you just do it right. But you failed this time.
Rejected. Rate 1/5 (Can't rate any more lower).

Level 26
This model is ridiculously huge, its not even funny. you do not need a 688kb texture OR a 55 kb model. that filesize is WAY too large for what it is. over 1000 verticies and close to 2000 faces is unacceptable for a sphere on a box with 2 sticks. The model in it of itself is bordering on "piss poor" quality. Im sorry, i know i sound harsh as this IS your first model, i will say, "good attempt" and keep trying. but this model will not be approved. the animations are the most basic of basic. and there are no particle emmiters. the mesh itself is just 4 basic shapes slapped together and poorly UV mapped. this is BELOW a 1/5