• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turning WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys i was wondering if i can use Ultimate World Editor after using Jass new jen...
(if this explanation is not clear read the lower part)
I have tried to make my default editor as the jass new jen.. but after months of editing i realized that i need to use more than the maximum tiles. Can i possibly use a jass new jen map to a Ultimate World Editor?

Use Jass Newgen for this.
Once you open your map in it go to 'Extensions' then 'Edit Tileset' select the tiles that you want to use. Click 'Ok' when you are done. This will save your map over the original file destination of your map. Exit you World Editor.

You don't need to use Jass Newgen after the above.
Once you open your map and you map will have the tiles that you have selected under 'Edit Tileset'.
If you are over the average tile limitation in WE you can still rearrange your tile as you want under 'Advance' - 'Modify Tileset' as long as you don't try removing a tile whiles still having the default WE tileset limitation (it saying that you have a negative amount of 'Total Texture Tile Space Remaining') then you will be able to press 'OK' without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.