• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turban Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok so the Vulture is done-
And actually I had already tried on the turban way back when I wanted it myself. I ended up starting over because the model I had was screwed up, and I planned to add more things- beads and such- but it was too much, especially because this was my first time working on an attachment. Maybe I'll work on it more, but for now I got discouraged again.

pseudo credits to @Uncle Fester (which--- I guess it's just an imported WoW mesh) and @Blood Raven (mesh work for the tiny crystal- I can't create vertices/polygons myself in the programs I use).

There's a TC version too- that looks better in some colors and pretty bad in others. Maybe someone else will make them better.

EDIT: This better not be for some dumb Muslims vs USA thing >_>
Edit edit: at least in theory it should fit the villager model

Attachments

• TurbanTC.mdx
    9.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Turban.mdx
    9.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 9
Ok so the Vulture is done-
And actually I had already tried on the turban way back when I wanted it myself. I ended up starting over because the model I had was screwed up, and I planned to add more things- beads and such- but it was too much, especially because this was my first time working on an attachment. Maybe I'll work on it more, but for now I got discouraged again.

pseudo credits to @Uncle Fester (which--- I guess it's just an imported WoW mesh) and @Blood Raven (mesh work for the tiny crystal- I can't create vertices/polygons myself in the programs I use).

There's a TC version too- that looks better in some colors and pretty bad in others. Maybe someone else will make them better.

EDIT: This better not be for some dumb Muslims vs USA thing >_>
Edit edit: at least in theory it should fit the villager model
Nah, it's for my recreation of the warhammer fantasy araby race, and thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.