• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to get my Beta Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I got my beta key from gex and Im having problems. First of, I tried logging onto the battle.net website but it doesn't let me log on for some magical reason >.< I have my CD key but it still doesnt let me go on. I don't know if Im supposed to log onto wc3's battle.net which I really hope I don't have to but can anyone help me out?

Level 5
1. Do you have an account att the website battle.net? (This is not the same as battle.net inside wc3)

2. To use the beta CD-key, you need to have at least one other Blizzard game CD-key upploaded to battle.net

Level 8
I have my wc3 CD key but I don't have a battle.net account and I have no idea how to make one either.

Level 8
Is there a workaround for not having to type my adress, phone number, postal code? Because the manage account isn't really working. I tried typing my email along with my b.net password and that failed. Then I typed my B.net username (D.V.D) and b.net password which also failed. Any help?

Level 8
Yay now I have to reinstall my wc3 just so I could remake a account because apperantly the one I have now does not work....

Level 5
No! The website, battle.net does not use the same information as battle.net in wc3. Therefore you have to create an account at the webpage, and to be able to download the beta, you must at least have one CD-key from a blizzard game.

Level 8
No! The website, battle.net does not use the same information as battle.net in wc3. Therefore you have to create an account at the webpage, and to be able to download the beta, you must at least have one CD-key from a blizzard game.

Oh but didn't you say manage a account work to? Cause that one uses your battle.net account if Im not mistaken.

Level 4
They won't call you. I have all of that information on my account, and they haven't bothered me. At least not yet. I think they require your address, postal code and phone number for WoW or Blizz Store related stuff.

*eats popcorn*
This looks cool :D

Anyway, just to give you some info. Blizzard will ONLY call you in case you buy something from their store. Your adress is needed ONLY if you purchase anything.
Still, they want you to put country etc so that they can see which areas they have a great influence in, so that they can know where they should focus on.

Finally, someone get me a coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.