• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Trying to find the specific trigger.

Level 2
EDIT: Solved. Im stupid, to achieve it I just went into Conditions and made an And Multiple Conditions and made a boolean comparison with the function: Hero has Item. Even though the Building isnt a hero it still works, so i'm glad I figured it out on my own. SOLVED.

How on earth do i find the trigger path to get to the condition triggers in the picture. I spent a good 45 minutes trying to find out what i needed to do to replicate it but I genuinely couldn't find out how to replicate that specific trigger line or something similar. I have a building with an inventory and want it to kill itself when 3 specific items are placed in its inventory slots, which is all easy, except for I have no idea how to get a trigger that compares items in an inventory of the triggering unit. If confused please let me know and ill clarify better. Thanks!

I.e I kinda want the trigger to look like this-

Events:
Unit acquires an Item

Condition:
If triggering unit has item 1, and item 2, and item 3 in inventory, then (Actions: Destroy triggering unit)

or something similar, my problem is I just can't figure out how to find the specific trigger combinations to lol

Item Trigger Screenshot.png

Last edited: