• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble with Jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Okay, well I was working on a map with a LOT of triggers in GUI, and all worked perfectly. Then I decide I'm going to try and implement a projectile system, sort of like the one in the Sup Com maps where the triggers determine how much damage is done, whether or not it hits, etc. I was able to get it from another map, but it was in Jass (or so I think, I could be wrong, it could be vJass). At first there were initial errors, as I had to recreate ALL of the variables, but after getting rid of every single error, the map decides that no triggers shall work any more. Even getting rid of the projectile system doesn't help, so I'm wondering what the hell is going on. Plz help!

Level 35
Most likely it's VJass. Do you have Jass NewGen?

No, I don't have that...

As for not mentioning much about my project, this is because I am trying to keep information about it to a minimum. I don't want to feel obliged or pressured to complete it by a set time, nor do I want any one to think they're going to rip off the idea just because it'd be a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.