• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need immediate help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hey guys!

Today I decided to work a bit over my map, add a new system. Y'know? The usual.

Everything was going ok, until after 1 hour work, I try to save the map and it says: Error: Unable to save map. And I was like wtf? So I copied the triggers I made, and repeated the process. Made everything as I wanted it to be and tried to save the map. Error: Unable to save map. Again?! I was like: "It could be the triggers". So I didn't save the map. Opened it in the world editor for the third time and placed a peasent randomly. Error: Unable to save map. "WTF". I thought that I should restart the computer. It could be it. Nothing. Same shit again. I checked my free space. It's a LOT.

So what could cause the error?
Everything was ok yesterday...
1.)I restarted the PC.
2.)It's not the triggers.
3.)It's not the free space.

Help!!!

SpasMaster

Level 23
Ok, good news! It worked. I saved the map in another directory. But still... the problem persists. What's wrong with my folder on the desktop?

Note: It says "unable to save map" where the text on the progress bar is: Generating map Archive.

SpasMaster

Level 23
In that case, that didn't have anything to do with my answer above, is this solved now?

The condition atm:
1.)The map still cannot be saved on that exact same folder where it has been saved for months.
2.)The map in that folder can be saved elsewhere though.
3.)The strange is that all other maps in that same folder can be saved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.